We are now looking for a Road Freight Forwarder to Poznan
Greencarrier Freight services in Poland are now looking for a road freight forwarder to join our successful team. We are lookin for you who strongly believes in serving customers by heart and who’s convinced that innovative and sustainable transport solutions is the way forward. We offers flexible transport and logistics solutions around the world and our independent position enables us to select the best options for our customers in all situations.
As a team member of Greencarrier Freight Services, you will work together with the most dedicated professionals in the business. We have a strong company culture and are happy to say that we work successfully together and have fun at the same time. Our approach is simple: Yes, it’s possible!
You need to be able to
- Respond to quote requests & bookings from customers (internal & External).
- Arrange transport in accordance with current agreement (e.g. Agency agreements/ Sub contractors).
- Produce associated document e.g. collection notes, manifest etc..
- Liaise with shipper, consignee or nominated contact to ensure all transportation details are correct.
- liaise with customers and grow an understanding of customers business needs & markets.
- grow existing business opportunities and look for new markets.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of legislative requirements.
- Deal with ongoing queries and provides up to date information to the customer in respect to transported goods.
- Raise sales invoice & respond to related queries.
- Communicate with our overseas depots and form a good working relationship with partners.
- Ensure current systems are updated and accurate.
- Maintain efficient filing & records.
- Ensure accurate completion of paperwork.
Start: According to agreement
Want to know more about this position? Please contact Grażyna Grześkiewicz tel.+48 22 3806005
Please send your motivational letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application before 12th May 2017. Please note that applications will be processed continuously and interviews may take place throughout the period, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Phone: +48 22 380 60 05